Friday, April 20, 2007

Week 2 Finding YOU


This is my week 2's assignment for the Finding You workshop. A very thought provoking question ; about where and what do I want in the near future. As I pondered it, I kept going back to the needs of my family - even the things that seemed personal in nature were actually related to the future and security of my family.
It's funny, when we become parents - we cease to be the center of the universe - because our children take that place! The most important thing for me - is that I long for independence and financial security. I want to open my own business - to teach my kids that they can do anything they want, that they can do what they love for a living. To be one's own boss is the most liberating thing - so empowering. That is my dream - to have my business, to support us with it. That's all I want...

3 comments:

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

Great layout. Love how you used Marah Johnson's paper. I have some, but have not used it yet!

vita said...

I love those papers. It looks like they are meant to be used like this. Good luck in reaching your dream.

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

Beautiful pages, beautiful pictures and a beautiful message. :) Thanks for sharing!