Friday, August 10, 2007

Fab Tags




Okay so maybe I overreacted a bit. Got a little extreme. The swap I was complaining about earlier finally came to fruition. These are 4 out of the 10 fabric tags I made for it. Secret Garden is the theme...this was a good challenge...I never did anything like these before. The tag book I got back is amazing. Really superior work on all of them. Well worth the wait. Now I feel bad about being such a bitch about the hostess being so late getting everything swapped out. She wrote a heartfelt appology to everyone, and I understood - these things happen sometimes. Actually I hosted a swap once and ended up being dreadfully late in returning too. It was right after my Dad died, and I was practically paralyzed for like, months. Not that it's a good excuse. I'm sure those women were really mad at me too. So I am sorry, and I wrote her an email and told her so.

I got some unmounted rubber from Green Pepper Press today in the mail. It was better than christmas! Three whole pages of amazingly inspiring imagery. Michelle Ward is the coolest ever! I'm going to experiment with a few different ways of mouinting these things. Should keep me busy for a while.

1 comment:

Healing Expressions said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and your encouraging note! These tags are absolutely gorgeous and your blog is wonderful! Blessings!