Thursday, October 21, 2010

Spooky Halloween Jewelry


Here is my spookiest piece: made using a vintage procelain bisque Charlotte doll torso, along with some of my favorite crystal roundelle beads and my favorite sparkly chain from Objects and Elements.....I should call this necklace "all of my favorite things"!

Notice the amazing glass pumpkin bead! I strung it on the necklace sideways to show the top and bottom of the bead. The name of the orange-colored glass is actually "pumpkin" - and the tan effects make it look so authentic! I even included little hammered wire vine spirals!



Notice the creepy porcelain bisque Charlotte doll arms!








These earrings are made from antique bakelite beads I got from one of my grandmother's old necklaces she used to wear. Love the orangey lustre!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, pretty great information. Where can I find your subscription?

Whitny Karver
spy shop

Anonymous said...

you're jewelry is absolutely stunning! I've been looking EVERYWHERE for creepy jewelry that doesn't look costume-ish or cheesy! nice to see that there is no hope in finding creepy jewelry that you can wear everyday:)