Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wednesday Stamper

My contribution to this week's Wednesday Stamper challenge: Button Fairies". i'm not usually one to copy other people's ideas, but this one was hard to resist. Plus, I discovered a way to use all those Maya Road chipboard corner scrolls I've got. I've found they don't work well as "corners" -at least on my artwork...But don't they make nice fairy wings? I made her into an Irish button fairy, in anticipation of St. Patrick's Day. I love St. Patrick's Day.
.

12 comments:

herminesplace said...

Its beautiful, love the green.

tina's space said...

way cool mary. i love that face!

Sanja said...

fantastic doll!:-)

barnie said...

How fantastic, love the St. Patrick Days touch.

Willy Anderson said...

Beautiful doll!

Sija said...

Wonderful doll!

Dani D said...

love it

~*~ Patty said...

just beautiful with so many interesting elements

belindaschneider said...

wow, you didn't copy the idea, you made it your own! fabulous, really! nothing wrong with finding inspiration :)

Viola said...

Fabulous!!

linnes said...

lovely buttondoll, lovely color!

Tami Bayer said...

Wow, this is fantastic. I love how you put the elements together as if they always belonged this way.