Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Tattoo Queen by Gill Del-Mace

Isn't she wicked cool?!!! I had a poster of this painting in my first tattoo shop...it's long since gone. I'd love to find another $20 copy of it, but I've looked everywhere, and to no avail. The art prints of this piece start at about $350, and that's for a little one. To have one that does it justice is unthinkably priced at around $800. I want it for my tattoo shop so bad. Maybe Santa claus will bring it to me... if I'm a good girl...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently Santa didn't come through, huh? Love your blog....let me see some of your Tattoo art.
Jan
janellabella.blogspot.com

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

She looks like the queen of all things!

AdWords Professional said...

hi mary...emeail me at peteyfarrell@gmail.com i might be able to help you with the print...pete

AdWords Professional said...

hi mary...emeail me at peteyfarrell@gmail.com i might be able to help you with the print...pete